Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

Welcome!

Hi everyone!  Just rolling out the welcome mat on our new blog.  We have lots of exciting things to share with you, so let's get started.

First off, I'll tell you a little bit about us.  We are Wayne and Kimberley Davis and together we make up Funnertainment, LLC.  We are an entertainment business specializing in face painting and caricatures, with the occasional balloon animal thrown in just for fun.  We also do arts and crafts, home gardening and canning, and gifts in jars.  During the slower season for face painting, I make hand painted custom Christmas ornaments, soft cloth dolls and stuffies, can salsas, jellies and jams, and even paint murals on business windows.   I like to stay busy.

On a personal note, Wayne and I have five wonderful rescue dogs that keep us company.  I have an adult son who lives too far away for my liking, but we keep in touch on Facebook and phone. I'm not the best at texting but I do manage when I have to.  Wayne and I have been married a little over a year and it just keeps getting better and better.  We make each other laugh, inspire and encourage one another on a daily basis. How awesome is that?

On this blog we'll be posting experiences, tips, updates, crafty stuff and more.  We'll be testing out products, showing our work and generally having a good time. We'll share ideas, tutorials and hopefully a laugh or two. We hope you will come back often, and stay as long as you like!

P.S. If you love the design of our blog, go on and check out the fabulous Jeannette over at JDesignsHandmade on Etsy (click on the name for the link).  She is lightning fast, super friendly and does such beautiful work.

Well I think that's all for now.  Take care!





No comments:

Post a Comment